- “Banc d’Arguin” “Dune du Pilat” “Grand Sud”
- These are boat tours that allow you to discover strong>two of the most beautiful sites in the Bassin/strong> and spend the day there.
Departures are made from Cap Ferret or Arcachon in the late morning. Returns will be made in the late afternoon.
The landing at these two sites is done using a ladder, the beaches are unattended.
A shuttle allows in season to connect by boat the Dune to the Banc d’Arguin.
The boat tour is beautiful.
- “Banc d’Arguin”
- These are boat tours that are a vast sandbar, it is a bird reserve without any development, animals are forbidden there.
- “Dune du Pilat”
- It is the highest dune in Europe. In the vicinity of the Pilat dune, there are small restaurants in the campsites.
- “Grand Sud”
- This excursion allows you to disembark first on the Dune du Pilat, and when you wish to pick up a shuttle that will drop you on the Banc d’Arguin to finish the afternoon.